There's a way to unlock it all for you and I can show you how...
All you want is possible for you when you make a vital shift in just this one area-
Once you know HOW, you will then...
>> Thrive as a wife and mother both at home and the outside workplace.
>> Be empowered to create any result you want.
>> Make plans, overcome obstacles and have strategies for achieving your goals.
>> Organize your life and see a divine order emerge.
>> Deepen relationships you have with yourself, your spouse, your kids, family, friends, boss and God.
>> Have a deep sense of self, never doubt your worthiness, and know that you are never alone.
>> Know your past is over and how to move forward to create a new future.
>> Learn to see failure as the way to overcome fears, grow to your highest self and to get out of your own way so you can stop playing small and get to living out your dreams.
>> Live out your life's purpose and feel fulfilled.
>> Step out of guilt, overwhelm, confusion and worry and know how to get back to peace.
>> Set boundaries and keep them, manage your time with ease and focus and follow through on your priorities.
>> Find freedom in your schedule and plan your future now, not later.
>> Make your self-care, emotional health and well-being a priority and sustain it.
>> Know how to tap into your internal power which transforms your external life as you head towards the eternal one.
Consistent help (think about it like going to the mental gym every week) with making simple shifts in how you think will allow you to find the joy, peace and balance that you want. Most importantly, coaching gives you the skills needed to solve any problem and reach any goal and these skills will benefit you for the rest of your life.
You've been trying to become more clear on what the answers are for you, but the focus has been on the symptoms rather than the cause. You will see the world through a whole new lens when you understand more fully the true cause of your problems. Clarity emerges and the next steps of your path are illuminated.
We weren't created to go at it alone and we have a human desire to be in communion and have fellowship with others. Progress is more quickly made when you are in a group setting where you learn from and support others who have similar, challenges, focus, and goals.
I hope my words can do Danielle justice! With Danielle on my side I have been given back control over my brain. I can create the life I’ve always dreamed of living because she taught me how to let go of limiting beliefs that we all have the habit of letting circle around in our minds. I can’t thank her enough for showing me how it is possible to bring joy into my life no matter the circumstance. I believe God has truly called her to do great things in the lives of her clients and I’m so honored to be one of them!
Here’s what you’ll have inside of Busy to Balanced
5 months of life coaching
With 5 months of life coaching, you'll:
- Increase satisfaction in all the areas of your life- Relationships, Emotional Health, Time, Money, Career/Business, Physical Health, Spiritual Practice, Goals, etc.
- Learn the tools, concepts and skillsets of life coaching and really apply them to all the areas.
- Have a new knowledge to use for a lifetime no matter what new circumstances life brings you.
60-90 min. weekly coaching calls:
- For you to concentrate on you, for self-development for you, to make sure self-care is checked off consistently for you.
- To have the attention on you, someone there who is really present and listening to you and a coach who makes it her goal to have you reach yours.
- Easy access to connect from anywhere you might be, using Zoom software on your phone or PC.
Unlimited access to the group site
Access the program site 24/7:
- All the replays of the group sessions in case you missed them to rewatch at your convenience.
- All foundational tool videos, video trainings, and workshop calls available on the group site.
- All worksheets, workbooks, and downloadable products that are housed on the site.
The program's Community component:
- Is accessible on the program site where it works like a Facebook group, only more easy access, no distractions and exclusively for this group only.
- Allows you to get coaching between scheduled group calls.
- Is a place of support with like-minded and committed women sharing the same focus and provides community and fellowship with you and other members.
I'm a wife, mom of three, member of the Catholic faith, certified life coach, host of The Peaceful Mind Podcast... and life coaching completely changed my life.
Several years ago, my life felt out of control, and I felt guilty about it, because I believed I should be content with all the blessings around me. The truth was I felt stuck, doubtful, anxious, in a state of lack with my time, money and peace and I felt out of balance with my life's purpose. That all changed when I learned what I now teach to others.
I truly can say I live a joyous, peaceful, and balanced life and when you join me, your goals become my goals too. I'm dedicated to maximizing my potential in this life, making an impact within my family and on the world. I will help you in your life, do the same.
There is no better time than now to
change your life!
The truth is, you'll only delay having the life you want.
Now's the perfect time to make the most of it.
Don’t let another year go by before you enjoy life and have the balance you desire.
What's included in the Program
- 5 months of life coaching
- Four-60-90 min. weekly group coaching calls every month on Zoom with added workshop/training calls too.
- Unlimited access to a membership site with call recordings, video trainings and downloadable resources.
- Hardcopy of the Program Workbook sent directly to you.
- Access to a private Community group to get coaching between calls and connect with your group community.
- Access to group site, workbook, bonus trainings, and Community begins as soon as you are registered
The investment for 5 months will give you skills to utilize for your lifetime.
Schedule a Call to see if Busy to Balanced is Right for you
"Prior to coaching with Danielle, I had been feeling stuck, and I was unsure how to unstuck myself. I’m now more aware of what I want specifically, instead of having a vague idea and getting nowhere. I like being held accountable, and checking in and reflecting weekly was so helpful. I think what surprised me the most about coaching was that there are so many facets of life that can be helped by coaching. And I love that she’s a Catholic mom too! That is initially what drew me to working with her."
"I was feeling disappointed, sad, and discouraged. I was questioning everything. Coaching showed me the ways my own thinking was causing me to feel so bad. And how possible it truly was to achieve the goals I currently have — and that I could even achieve the bigger goals I have for the future. Danielle and coaching provide the relief I was seeking by having someone supporting me emotionally and mentally. Every week she shows up for me with love, understanding, and a new perspective I hadn’t considered. I love having a coach who understands devotion to God, too."
"Danielle's coaching style is warm and welcoming, filled with compassion for your challenges. Combine that with her confidence as a coach, and more importantly, her confidence in you as her client, and you have a super coach with super powers, that at times feel spiritual for sure. If you want to live a peaceful, joyful life, Danielle is the coach for you. Our sessions revealed the truth of what was stopping me from moving forward, but I no longer allow fear to hold me back. Thank you, Danielle!"
Reaching out to Danielle changed the trajectory of my future. Before working with her, I felt stuck in a rut and like I could never actually pursue the deepest desires of my heart. Well, she turned that lie on its head and revealed to me time and time again the truths I needed to embrace to stop getting in my own way. She was on point every time. Since working with her, my marriage is stronger, my approach to motherhood is more peaceful, and my dreams are no longer being placed on hold. I am full of confidence, gratitude, and a heart that is finally trusting bigger in God's plan for my life. I am forever grateful for Danielle and the work she is doing to help women become fully alive.
If You're Ready For More Peace, Balance and Joy...