Two Great Models
This episode discusses two different "models" to take a look at one's own life. The first is the notion of a role model, where someone else exemplifies characteristics that you may choose for your own way to live. For an example we highlight Jesus Christ and look to His example. The second introduces you to the main coaching tool I use to help others achieve peace in their motherhoods, show up as the mom they dream to be, and start enjoying life to the fullest. This coaching tool is called The Model and it was created by Brooke Castillo, founder of The Life Coach School. The Model is comprised of 5 categories that demonstrates how everything in your life works. You can use the categories of Circumstances, Thoughts, Feelings, Actions and Results to see what you are currently creating in your life and see where you might want to make changes. Two great models each a way to help you create a peaceful mind.
Mentioned in the Episode and Invitations:
- Brooke Castillo of The Life Coach School
- Join mailing list at daniellethienel.com
- Join Facebook Group: Crazy Awesome Catholic Moms
- Free Catholic Life Coaching Consult: DanielleThienel.com/my-calendar-page
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show and subscribe via Apple, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.
- Please take a moment to rate and review by clicking on Apple Podcasts.
To read or download a written transcript of the entire episode, simply click the link below.