Full of Grace and Gratitude
The subject of grace and gratitude encompasses the very heart of what is the gateway to a peaceful and joyous life. In this episode, we use the key to unlocking grateful feelings for you to access your inherent graces. Listen to a reminder of how there is no better shift of perspective to have than one that has you feeling grateful and this shift happens from within. Through our thinking our feelings are created which will then have us taking actions in our daily life that will create even more results to be grateful for. It is a beautiful cycle, one that is accessible to all of us in such a simple, yet profound way. In honor of Thanksgiving Day, this episode is perfectly fitting to share with you now or any other day, to look at grace and gratitude's role in creating a peaceful mind and motherhood, so you can enjoy more the fullness of grace that is inherently yours.
Mentioned in the Episode and Invitations:
- Learn More about how to apply this to your own life by going to daniellethienel.com
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18
- Join Facebook Group: Crazy Awesome Catholic Moms
- Experience it yourself for free: Free 30 min Catholic Life Coaching Consult: DanielleThienel.com/my-calendar-page
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show and subscribe via Apple, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.
- Please take a moment to rate and review by clicking on Apple Podcasts.
To read or download a written transcript of the entire episode, simply click the link below.