Let's face it -There is just too much to do, right? It feels as if there is not enough time and once you accomplish X,Y, and Z, you'll then finally be able to feel balance joy and peace? Well, not quite, thank goodness. Because it's never about what's going on outside of you and always about your internal life, that dictates how you feel. You have it in your power to end feeling overwhelmed without having to wait for other things to change or get done. In today's episode, you learn that believing that overwhelm is caused by "all the things you HAVE to do" will just keep you experiencing the feeling of overwhelm. Instead of indulging in the overwhelm and staying in that state with no forward movement to get out of it, there is a simple process to overcome it. Listen for what overwhelm truly is, how to get out from under it and start purposely taking control in a way that will bring you the peaceful mind you're after.
Mentioned in the Episode and Invitations:
- For help with a concrete plan to step out of overwhelm and gain control, balance and peace, sign up for a free Discovery Call: DanielleThienel.com/my-calendar-page
- Don't miss the chance to get life transforming tips for your mom life. Sign up here to get on my email list here.
- Join the waitlist for my upcoming course launch of The Peaceful Mom's Path: Join by clicking here:
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show and subscribe via Apple, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.
- Please take a moment to rate and review by clicking on Apple Podcasts.
To read or download a written transcript of the entire episode, simply click the link below.