Peace Over Perfectionism
In today's episode, we explore how to start making changes to old patterns of perfectionism and to start focusing on feeling peace. Having the drive to be perfect in this life, has some benefits, yes, however, there are many aspects, as well, that don't feel great, don't serve your true goals, and has been keeping you from having the peace , joy, and balance, you want for your motherhood and life. Listen and hear several suggestions to shift your focus from perfect to peace so you can help yourself get out of your own way, feel more peace in your life and leave the time of perfection to eternity.
Mentioned in the Episode and Invitations:
- For help, guidance, accountability and designing a personal plan to arrive at your dream life, sign up for a free Discovery Call: DanielleThienel.com/my-calendar-page. This is the first brave step to getting unstuck.
- Join me over on Instagram @DanielleThienelCoaching
- Want to know: What is Your Catholic Mom Personality? Take the quiz by clicking here.
- Want to focus more on your faith at this time? Start by getting my free guide for busy Catholic moms by clicking here:
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show and subscribe via Apple, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.
- Please take a moment to rate and review by clicking on Apple Podcasts.
To read or download a written transcript of the entire episode, simply click the link below.