Thoughts to Think on Purpose Right Now
Each of us has default thinking patterns. They are full of beliefs that come from a thought that you think over and over and over again. Most of these are thought errors or beliefs you took from others when you were younger and no longer serve your life now. The great news is that with focus and directing your mind to a more positive and serving place, you truly can create more of what you want to see and experience for your life and family. It all starts in the mind, so on today's episode, I am offering you a list of thoughts (just words put together to form a phrase) for you to think on purpose every day. This is so powerful and will surely bring you more peace of mind than you may have now if you put them onto practice. Let these thoughts soak into your being and also when you download the checklist you'll find a bonus section of great questions to ask yourself every day. Access and download your free copy here: https://www.daniellethienel.com/checklist.
Mentioned in the Episode and Invitations:
- To Access and download your free checklist of Thoughts to Think on Purpose Every Day for More Peace of Mind click here:
- To try life coaching and learn what roadblocks are keeping you from getting to where you want to be, sign up for a free Clarity Call: DanielleThienel.com/my-calendar-page.
- Join me over on Instagram @DanielleThienelCoaching
- Want to know: What is Your Catholic Mom Personality? Take the quiz by clicking here.
- Want to focus more on your faith at this time? Start by getting my free guide for busy Catholic moms by clicking here:
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show and subscribe via Apple, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.
- Please take a moment to rate and review by clicking on Apple Podcasts.
To read or download a written transcript of the entire episode, simply click the link below.