3 Powerful Verses to Beat Defeat
Any loss can be considered a defeat. If you are disappointed or feel as if nothing is going right, you feel defeated. Though it may be hard to admit when defeat takes over your heart, there is a way to turn things around. In today's episode, you'll learn the three thoughts I use to guarantee to move from a defeated attitude to one of a winner. These thoughts happen to be Bible verses from Philippians, Romans and the gospel of Mark and they are full of power to help you draw on your faith and overcome any obstacle.
Mentioned in the Episode and Invitations:
- Learn how coaching can change your mindset into a winning one for good, sign up for a free call: DanielleThienel.com/my-calendar-page.
- Join me over on Instagram @DanielleThienelCoaching
- Download my free guide for busy Catholic moms who want to make more time for God by clicking here:
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show and subscribe via Apple, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.
- Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast by clicking on Apple Podcasts.
To read or download a written transcript of the entire episode, simply click the link below.