Letting Go Of Guilt
What could your motherhood be like if guilt didn't play any part of it? Well, in today's episode, I'll show you how, indeed, it's possible, and also why it's extremely beneficial to you and your kids to let go of guilt. Like all emotions, guilt is a feeling caused by a thought you choose to think. Many moms have come to believe that it's just part of what comes with the territory or it's fun and cute to talk about with other moms. But really, guilt is sabotaging your mission to show up as your best, to be an example for your kids and keeps you from taking any useful life-serving actions. Make it a new mission to recognize when you are feeling guilty and quickly move to feel something that will be helpful instead or better yet listen to this podcast episode, and decide to take the steps of letting go of guilt altogether.
Mentioned in the Episode and Invitations:
- Now, not later, is the time to finally put guilt aside and learn how to use your mind and heart to created anything you want for your life. Sign up for a free coaching call today: DanielleThienel.com/my-calendar-page.
- Join me over on Instagram @DanielleThienelCoaching
- To make God a priority at this time in your busy life, get my free guide for busy Catholic moms by clicking here:
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show and subscribe via Apple, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.
- Please take a moment to rate and review by clicking on Apple Podcasts.
To read or download a written transcript of the entire episode, simply click the link below.