Celebration time, come on! It's time to celebrate as The Peaceful Mind Podcast turns one year old soon. It's fitting to celebrate the milestone of the release of episode #50, and to remind all of you listeners of the importance of celebrating all the wins of your life. All too often we arrive at an accomplishment and maybe do a "hey this great!" or high five or go tell a best friend or relative, but then it quickly fades as either 1) the brain shows you all the things that didn't go right or how it wasn't quite good enough or why it's not a big deal as you think or 2.) the brain moves you right along to create the new to-do, the new goal, the new aspiration to go ahead and start working toward. In this episode, I want to show you the amazing benefit to truly pausing to celebrate all of life's wins. Throughout your motherhood, there are plenty to be found when you go looking for them, take the time to recognize them as wins, and evaluate how you did it so you can take that evidence with you into the future to show yourself that you have an amazing creation power. It's time to learn how to celebrate every kind of milestone. I know I am celebrating 50 episodes put out into the world to connect, and serve wonderful you!
- Send in your own personal celebrations to [email protected]
- Learn more and sign up for a free coaching call today: DanielleThienel.com/my-calendar-page.
- Join me over on Instagram @DanielleThienelCoaching
- Start to feel more peace today with my free guide- 5 Steps To Overcoming Overwhelm by clicking here:
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show and subscribe via Apple, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.
- Please take a moment to rate and review by clicking on Apple Podcasts.
To read or download a written transcript of the entire episode, simply click the link below.