Steering Your Kids in the Right Direction
This episode topic was inspired from a reply one mom from my Facebook group gave me to the question- What is a current struggle you are facing in your mom life right now?" The answer was "steering my kids in the right direction." Since this isn't the first time I heard this struggle. In fact, it comes to me all the time in some form or fashion, for example, "I struggle with keeping my older children involved in the faith, or I struggle with getting my kids to not be influenced by their friends." Of course us moms want the best for our children, this is coming from love, however, without taking full responsibility for what is in our control, our actions can be manipulative instead of loving. What we truly have control over with our kids, is how we think, feel and act ourselves and in turn your children have the same agency. Listen to this episode for two strategies to have more peace around how you steer your kids in the "right" direction.
- Email questions and comments to [email protected]
- Learn more and sign up for a free coaching call today: DanielleThienel.com/my-calendar-page.
- Join me over on Instagram @DanielleThienelCoaching
- Start to feel more peace today with my free guide- 5 Steps To Overcoming Overwhelm by clicking here:
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show and subscribe via Apple, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.
- Please take a moment to rate and review by clicking on Apple Podcasts.
To read or download a written transcript of the entire episode, simply click the link below.