Making Your Week Fruitful
Are you the mom who finds herself with a lot of things that she wants to get done, but "for some reason" doesn't start or even more than not, doesn't finish? On this week's episode, learn the process on how to make each week more fruitful for your mom life. We talk about how to actually get the things on your to-do lists DONE, with this one shift in how you look at every task to complete. Become more fruitful with this shift and with the 5 easy-to-remember steps I give you. When you begin to apply these to your to-do list, your week of fruitfulness is as good as done.
- Email questions and comments to [email protected]
- Learn more and sign up for a free coaching call today: DanielleThienel.com/my-calendar-page.
- Join me over on Instagram @DanielleThienelCoaching
- Start to feel more peace today with my free guide- 5 Steps To Overcoming Overwhelm by clicking here:
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show and subscribe via Apple, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.
- Please take a moment to rate and review by clicking on Apple Podcasts.
To read or download a written transcript of the entire episode, simply click the link below.