Having A Well-Balanced Life
Be introduced to the life coaching concept of living a 50/50 life. I hear from moms all the time that they want to balance their work/home life or balance family/faith and all their other long list of responsibilities. But let's take a look at generating this balance from another angle- balancing your emotions, living a life full of 50% positive AND 50% negative. Why? Because the contrast is actually how we know we are growing and pushing ourselves to live life to the fullest. The way we feel is always created by our thinking, therefore there is no need to have every thing checked off of a to-do list, land a dream job or go out on a certain amount of dates with your husband in order to feel like you are leading a "Well-Balanced" life. You create balance with your mind and thinking thoughts of being in-balance. which also produces the feelings of peace, peace of mind. Instead of having every circumstance in your life ruling whether you feel in balance or not, know that you can always have access to a well-balanced life through living out the 50/50.
Mentioned in the Episode and Invitations:
- Learn More and get in touch with Danielle Thienel by going to daniellethienel.com
- Join Facebook Group: Crazy Awesome Catholic Moms
- Free Catholic Life Coaching Consult: DanielleThienel.com/my-calendar-page
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show and subscribe via Apple, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.
- Please take a moment to rate and review by clicking on Apple Podcasts.
To read or download a written transcript of the entire episode, simply click the link below.