How to Have a Faith-Filled Morning
You probably know the benefits of a daily devotional and a morning routine. Maybe you wish you had time in your schedule, but in the midst of being a busy mom it just doesn’t seem realistic to take this time in the mornings to connect with God.
Between making breakfast, getting kids out the door for school, and being on top of your game for work or home responsibilities, when would you possibly carve out time for scripture, prayer, and deep connection with God?
In this episode, hear my story of transformation and the current faith-filled morning routine I do and how easy it can be for you too. Learn some simple strategies to incorporate in your daily life, whatever stage of motherhood you are in and start to reap the benefits you want for your life by strengthening our faith muscles.
Mentioned in the Episode and Invitations:
- 30-Day Path To A Peaceful Mind- month long daily prayer guide with scripture, coaching wisdom, prayers and journal prompt questions
- The Holy Bible App
- The Rosary Deluxe App
- To have access to Mass online daily from churches all around the world- mass-online.org
- Join Facebook Group: Crazy Awesome Catholic Moms
- Experience coaching for yourself for free: Sign up for a free 30 min Catholic Life Coaching Consult: DanielleThienel.com/my-calendar-page
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show and subscribe via Apple, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.
- Please take a moment to rate and review by clicking on Apple Podcasts.
To read or download a written transcript of the entire episode, simply click the link below.