Preparing Your Heart
This episode release, which coincides with the Advent Season (a time of preparation for the coming of Christ), takes a look at preparing your heart. There is always going to be external preparations to be made during Christmas time, so for a few minutes today we will set them aside.
You will turn your minds toward your current internal life and go inside to see how we can make preparations in your heart right now that will bring us the very essence of the Advent season, which is a heart full of Hope, Love, Peace and Joy.
I have 3 simple strategies for you to use in order to prepare your hearts for Hope, Love, Peace and Joy to flourish in your lives. Let’s get started on them today, in some small form or fashion, because it’s always a good time to implement small changes that can make a huge difference in your everyday experience.
Mentioned in the Episode and Invitations:
- Join Facebook Group: Crazy Awesome Catholic Moms
- Experience coaching for yourself for free: Sign up for a free 30 min Catholic Life Coaching Consult: DanielleThienel.com/my-calendar-page
- Join the waitlist for my upcoming course launch of The Peaceful Mom's Path: Join by clicking here:
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show and subscribe via Apple, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.
- Please take a moment to rate and review by clicking on Apple Podcasts.
To read or download a written transcript of the entire episode, simply click the link below.