10 Must-Do Habits for 2021
Our faith tells us to have hope and in hope we can make plans, in hope we can take actions to be better humans, to make a difference in the world. Also, hope in bettering our own lives for the sake of just wanting to because we all desire basic needs and wondrous things in our dreams. So as we embark on a New Year, a fresh start, a new beginning, it is beautiful to place hope in stepping more fully into the woman, the mom, the wife, the sister, the friend, we want to grow more fully to be. Today’s episode I am offering some suggestions I believe will help you in that way. The list of 10 Must-Do's address much of what I hear from you wonderful moms with what you are struggling with and what you want help believing. So even though losing weight, getting fitter, exercising more, which seem to always be the usually New Year’s Resolution standbys, let's not look outside side of ourselves this year for the true lasting change we long for but let’s go inside, inside our minds to develop in many of what I know mom’s wish to be more of and that is to be more happy, healthy and holy.
Mentioned in the Episode and Invitations:
- Go to DanielleThienel.com and join the weekly newsletter list, download a Free Guide to Making Peace a Priority or take the What's your Catholic Mom Personality Quiz or Click Here to access the homepage.
- Experience coaching for yourself for free: Sign up for a free 30 min Catholic Life Coaching Discovery Call and get started with expert help today: DanielleThienel.com/my-calendar-page
- Join the waitlist for my upcoming course launch of The Peaceful Mom's Path: Join by clicking here:
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show and subscribe via Apple, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.
- Please take a moment to rate and review by clicking on Apple Podcasts.
To read or download a written transcript of the entire episode, simply click the link below.