What's Possible For You in 12 Weeks
Every single thing that has ever been created by you, or by humans in general, has been created with a thought in your brain first. There are no exceptions to this. In today's episode, I ask you to then stretch your mind, draw on your creativity, and have fun exploring what is possible for you life. 12 weeks is an example of a 'container' of time that is short enough to allow for some really good transformations and results, but not so long as to have your doubting mind override your higher side, the part that creates on purpose with purpose. Because if in order to create anything new and different from what you are currently experiencing, in order to keep, growing, evolving and learning, you must keep exercising your capability muscles, start exploring what it is you really want, what areas you want to focus on and then dive deep into what's very possible for you. For there is nothing you can't experience, have or do, that your heart truly desires, though your human mind will tell you otherwise, because there is nothing impossible with God.
Mentioned in the Episode and Invitations:
- Decide to invest in your internal world, find out if coaching is right for you: Sign up for a free 30 min Discovery Call and get started with my help today: DanielleThienel.com/my-calendar-page
- Don't miss the chance to get tips on having more balance, joy and peace in your mom life. Sign up here to get on my email list here.
- Join the waitlist for my upcoming course launch of The Peaceful Mom's Path: Join by clicking here:
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show and subscribe via Apple, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.
- Please take a moment to rate and review by clicking on Apple Podcasts.
To read or download a written transcript of the entire episode, simply click the link below.