How To Stop Yelling
In today's episode I interview Catholic mom of 4, Family Physician and Life Coach for Physician Moms, Dr. Michelle Chestovich. We explore the reality of motherhood- sometimes we yell. As is all things we are negatively creating for ourselves, it's more about what's going on in our brain than what's going on with our kids, or anything else outside of us. Learn what is at the root cause of why we yell, what is useful and not useful for ourselves and our families when we do, and how to stop yelling going forward. Hear our discussion on frustration and shame that often comes when we yell and also how you can turn it into self compassion, forgiveness and ultimately a beautiful example for our children.
Mentioned in the Episode and Invitations:
- For more information on how to connect with Dr. Michelle Chestovich visit: www.mamadoclifecoach.com
- To join her Facebook Group- MamaDocs that yell....and want to stop click here.
- For Catholic moms who want help to stop yelling sign up here for a free 30 min call: DanielleThienel.com/my-calendar-page
- Don't miss the chance to get tips on having more balance, joy and peace in your mom life. Sign up here to get on my email list here.
- Join the waitlist for my upcoming course launch of The Peaceful Mom's Path: Join by clicking here:
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show and subscribe via Apple, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.
- Please take a moment to rate and review by clicking on Apple Podcasts.
To read or download a written transcript of the entire episode, simply click the link below.