The Power of Questions
Today we dive into a powerful coaching tool that will have you finding answers to your struggles that will ultimately serve you and bring you back to peace.
- First we take a real simple approach to how two parts of the brain work, parts I call the "baby brain" and the "higher brain".
- Then we talk about the coaching tool, The Power of Questions, used to direct the higher brain to go to work on our behalf and help you take actions toward your best life.
- Lastly, I offer the one phrase that helps keep the Power of Questions tool at the forefront of your thinking so you can return to peace more readily when challenges in your motherhood occur.
Mentioned in the episode:
Matthew 18:20 For wherever two or three are gathered in my name, there I am in the midst of them.
Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.
Free Catholic Life Coaching Consult: DanielleThienel.com
Free resource: Strengthen your relationship with Christ to always know He is with you. Start by making Him a priority. Download my FREE guide to start today. Making God a Priority: A guide for busy Catholic moms.
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show on Spotify and subscribe via Apple, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.
- Please take a moment to rate and review by clicking on Apple Podcasts.
To read or download a written transcript of the entire episode, simply click the link below.