Making Peace A Priority
When you are feeling out of peace most of the time in your motherhood and you feel a tug to make a change to step into a more peaceful life, then today's episode will show you the steps to take.
I explore with you 5 steps to start taking today if the desire within you wants to know the HOW to finally get there.
The key is to know that peace isn't something we will achieve and then maintain at all times, but once you know and follow these steps, you'll be able to return to a peaceful state when life's challenges cause you to veer off the path of peace.
We'll talk through the five steps.
- Determining your "why," that is the reason behind making peace a priority in your life, and liking your reason, for this is what will sustain you as you develop the habit further
- Gather courage. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Fight your fear with your faith.
- Make a commitment commit to not quit if you fail start again make giving up not an option
- Carve out the time. Find and show up for a predetermined time and space, one that works for you and your family life at its current state.
- Take action of connecting. Do the worthy work that is the way to peace by spending dedicated time with God daily in the many available ways for prayer conversion and for receiving the grace of peace.
Mentioned in the episode:
Luke 17: 5-10. And the apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith.The Lord replied, “If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you would say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it would obey you.
Free Catholic Life Coaching Consult: DanielleThienel.com
Free resource: Download my FREE guide as a companion to today's episode. Making God a Priority: A guide to peace for busy Catholic moms.
- Don’t miss an episode: follow the show on Spotify and subscribe via Apple, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.
- Please take a moment to rate and review by clicking on Apple Podcasts.
To read or download a written transcript of the entire episode, simply click the link below.