176. My Personal Story: How I Transformed and Became a Coach
Episode Summary - My Personal Story: How I Transformed And Became A Coach
In Episode 176, I take you on a personal journey, sharing the story of how I became a life coach.
This episode takes you from when the seed of coaching was first planted in my heart, a challenging time in my mom life, when the overwhelming demands led me to a place of illness, of stillness and ultimately, to a deep, spiritual turning point.
I talk about the transformative moment when I was forced to "Be Still and Know God", when I heard the Holy Spirit and acted upon it.
I share with you the monumental transformations that took place when I met a life coach and the freedom and clarity I found in that encounter.
This journey led me to The Life Coach School, where I received my certification and a renewed sense of purpose - to serve and support other moms who find themselves overwhelmed, just like I once was.
My hope is that my story inspires you, Most importantly, I hope it reminds you that you're not alone, and that peace and balance are within reach and that life coaching is the vehicle to get you there.
- Access my course Divine Time: The Time Management Solution for Busy Catholic Moms HERE
- Check out my new book, The Cyclone Mom Method. Discover a faith-based framework to remain calm, connected, and confident as a busy mom for just $4.99!
- Like what you hear on the podcast and want to go deeper? Schedule a FREE call with me HERE.
- Looking to gain control of your time? Get 33 quick and easy strategies for Catholic moms to regain control of your schedule for FREE HERE.
- Website: www.daniellethienel.com
- Instagram: @daniellethienelcoaching
- Facebook: Danielle Thienel Coaching
- Thanks for listening! YOUR ENGAGEMENT MATTERS. Please FOLLOW and leave a review. Your 5-star review is greatly appreciated and helps me reach more moms. On your favorite podcast platform, look for the “Write a Review” prompt in the notes of each episode.